Sunday, May 10, 2015

Evolution

If you guys are thinking that this post is about dinosaurs and Pangea you are wrong. Sorry to break the news, but it is not about that. That would be really weird if it was, who blogs about that in a totally girly blog. Okay whatever. This post is actually about how I've changed since I first started blogging, and since I started my freshman year.

In the academic view I feel like I've improve a lot on my writing and expressing myself. When Mr.Parker first told us that we were going to start blogging for the rest of the year I was sooooo mad. I couldn't believe it, specially because I have no creativity in writing any sort of story or blog. I couldn't even write on my journal, because I always thought that everything I wrote was stupid and immature. But thanks to this blog I've started to become more comfortable with my writing. In my other academics I learned more than the previous years. I even took AP Human Geography, which I have the AP test for this friday. I managed to stay in Honor Roll and in NJHS. I even took yearbook as an extra class after school. So I think from the academical side I've definitely improved from how I started.

Now, looking at the personal side I've definitely grown as a person. I'm not the quite it shy girl that never spoke for herself because she was scared of what other people had to say about me. Now I say what I think and when I don't like something I will defenetly go up to the person and say hey I didn't like what you said/did. So I'm pretty happy about that. I've also made so many more friends this year that have helped me developed into a better version of me. So shout out to all my peeps out there.

Shout out to Mr.Parker for helping me find my voice through this assigment. From time to time it was difficult, but I'm really glad I got to have the experience of having my own blog. I've might of not become blog famous but at least I've grown as a person thanks to this blog. XOXO, Francesca
Thanks Babe for this pic

No comments:

Post a Comment