Monday, May 4, 2015

H is for Harry Potter

The movie Harry Potter in my book is define as one of the best movies of all time. Like seriously Rowling (the author) is a genius. How does someone just come up with such brilliant books. You've got to have such a big imagination and kind off a dark mind.If you've never seen the movie or read the books you are seriously missing out on life, I'm not kidding. So the book/movie is about a young boy whose parents were killed by Voldemort (the evil guy) but before the mom died she put a spell on Harry. Oh btw they're all wizards. Okay so the spell that the mom put on Harry that connects his with the bad guy. SO Harry has to go through all this journey to find a way to kill Voldemort. It's a really interesting plot and story, I would for sure recommended it to anyone, but just keep in mid that it is a tiny little bit scary for younger kids.

The one reason why I totally love Harry Potter is because it's kind off my family tradition to watch Harry Potter together. Ever since the first movie came out my family, specially my mom have been obsess with it. We used to have Harry Potter marathons in which my whole family would watch every single movie on a weekend. I still remember the times my family and I would go out to the movie theater to watch the premier of every movie. One time I remember for my mom's birthday we got her the last Harry Potter book and soon after we went back to Peru and we all saw the movie together. For those reasons I believe that Harry Potter is the creates movie/book ever made. Please enjoy the picture of bæ and I when we when't to Horwards.

Can we take a moment to appreciate how cute we look. Like seriously!
Oh PC to my photoshopping skills.

1 comment:

  1. Favorite book/movie series by far!!! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete