Friday, March 27, 2015

Track Swag

Hi everyone, I hope you've had an awesome week. Well I've got good news that I forgot to share with you. I joined the Track and Field team. I know it's so surprising, because if you know me you would know that I seriously hate running, like I wouldn't do it on my free time. Whatevs, I still joined track. I have to say it's pretty hard having to run so many laps and doing all this exercise. I guess I'll be in shape for basketball. The main reason why I'm doing track is because of basketball, my goal for ext year is to make to varsity, so I thought this would really help me. Since I've started track I've got the chance to met so many awesome people and coaches, so I'm going to talk about it a little bit more in detail.
Here's a picture of our gang that we've made. PC:Dill Pickle   
Since I've started track I got to get closer to Dillon and Dani and Maggie. They are such fun people to be around. They actually make track so much better and less painful. The funnest park of track is going to meets and racing and just hanging out with your peeps while waiting for races. While waiting for races seriously the only thing we do is just hang out and talk about our "Wanna be Bæs" It's a long story that might actually lead me to another post. Well I just wanted to share the news and how exited I am about it. Thank for reading, please leave suggestions on the comment section on what I could improve on. XOXO Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment