Monday, February 16, 2015

Cool Blogs

Hi guys! So today I've been stalking other peoples blogs, and I've found some pretty good ones. So I'm going to share them with you, and you can go check them out. I'll give you blogs for what ever you're looking for, so like sports, entertainment, food, and just funny ones that I find really entertaining. These blogs are seriously my favs and I think everyone should go check them up after you guys are bored reading my blog.

One of my all time favorite blogs is Ella's. Her blog is just one of the greatest things of all time. She talks about "Stupid Things" as she calls it. In her blog you will find so many things that will just make you smile and laugh. All of her post are well written and easy to understand. Her blog is one of those blogs that you know it'll cheer you up.

Pic of her front page, just so you know you're on the right place

A good blog for tips on health and nutrition is Ali's blog. This blog is just about food. How great is that?! Her blog is BÆ, I'm not even kidding. She posts the most amazing recipes and pictures, if I might add. If you ever are in that mood of wanting to eat something but not knowing what, you should totally go check her out. 
Pic of Ali's blog

You know that feeling that you get of wanting to do something. Like no matter what, even if it is just making a face mask or anything? Well I've found the perfect blog for you. The owner of this blog is Kelley one of my closest friend too. Oh if you want to learn something about our friendship you should go check my previous post. Okay I just got sidetracked. Well back to her blog. Her blog is literally all about DIY (Do it yourself.) You can find so many inspiring things from there that will just motivate you to do more DIYs.
Kell's Blog

So yea, those are probably my go to blogs, but you can totally go find more from the blogs I have on my side bar as my favs. Please go check them out, and leave a comment for ideas for my next post. XOXO, Francesca


No comments:

Post a Comment