Wednesday, March 18, 2015

20 Things Every Girl Thinks But Never Says

Last week I saw this video on Facebook (I know Facebook wow! Who uses that anymore) about what girls think about themselves, but never say it out loud. So this experiment started like this. Production asked this girls to write on a journal how they felt about themselves for a week. Then they got actresses to have a dialogue about what this girls said about themselves. As soon as the original girls that wrote the journals heard the dialogue they realize that it was really mean, and no one should ever say that about themselves. I'll post the video below.

This is the video

So now I'm going to make a list of the 20 things every girl thinks but never says.
  1. Ahhh I'm so fat!
  2. Why does my nose have to be so big
  3. My face is so round
  4. What the heck is wrong with you hair today
  5. Who told that girl that that outfit was cute. EWW
  6. Holy crap! My legs are so big!
  7. Why can't I be like her...
  8. Omg that girls hair is so greasy, does she not have a shower at home
  9. Eww I have so many pimples
  10. Why are you so stupid
  11. *Rolls eyes* She needs to grow up
  12. What a cry baby
  13. Does she know that the shirt she's wearing is see-through 
  14. She needs to shut up
  15. Stop talking to me you annoy me
  16. Who does she think she is
  17. Her face is so annoying
  18. I should probably go on a diet
  19. You're irrelevant
  20. I'm so done with everything 
All of this things are things that probably every girl has thought of but never said, I mean I have, I'll admit it. We all tend to have negative thoughts, but if we start adding one good thought to our day, we will soon be full of happiness and joy. XOXO, Francesca




No comments:

Post a Comment