Thursday, December 18, 2014

Five Mood Five Movies

Hey Guys! So I've decided that I'm going to write a post about ideas for movies when you're experiencing different kinds of moods. I know I've been posting post that are pretty deep. Lol jk. I just wanted to mix it up a little bit and write about something more fun and less serious. So I'm going to be giving you ideas on what movies to watch when you're experiencing different kinds of moods.

#1
Mood:Exited
Movie: Olympus Has Fallen
Thanks IMDb for the pic.


Olympus Has Fallen, this movie is sooo good! Seriously guys this is a must watch. This movie is about how the White House gets attacked in the middle of the day and this people take the president hostage. But the most thrilling part is that the president's kid is still in the White House and they can't find him so they send special forces in the building to find the president and his kid. Will they be able to come out of the White House alive? I guess you'll have to find out by your self.

#2
Mood: Humorous 
Movie: Mr. Deeds
Pic provided by IMDb
Mr. Deeds it's one of the funniest movies, not just because it has my favorite actor in it, Adam Sandler, But also because it's just really funny. Mr. Deeds it's a comedy about a guy that lived in a small town that then inherited a fortune and a business. He then moves to the city to take care of this business. In his journey he meets lots of people and does things his way.

#3
Mood: Upset
Movie: A Little Bit of Heaven
Thanks IMDb for the pic.
This movie it's probably one of the saddest movie you'll ever watch, like literally I'm not even kidding. The movie it's about this women that takes life for granted until something unexpected happens to her that changes her life and her doctors life. Seriously guys you won't even believe the end. I think it's even more sad then The Fault in Our Stars. You must watch it.

#4
Mood: Daring
Movie: House at the End of the Street
Creds to IMDb....again
This movie at least for me was kind of scary. Mainly because I don't watch scary movies and I'm just horrified by them. Don't judge. Okay, so this movie is about a girl that moves into a house to live with her mom, but then she hears that there were accidents in the house at the end of the street. She starts hanging out with the only person that survived one of the accidents, but then she finds more suspicious stuff.

#5
Mood: Lovable
Movie: Safe Heaven
Pic creeds goes out to IMDb
This movie is one of the cutest movies I've seen in a while. The movie is about this young girl that is escaping from her husband because he's a psycho and she ends up in this little town. She then meets this really attractive guy and they start to have a "thing" if you know what I mean ;) Then her husband comes to find her and lots of trouble comes up. You really have to watch this one, it's just fab.

Bonus:
So guys here's a little bonus that I think everyone should watch because it's just so fabulous and it's just perfect. I'm talking about *drum rolls* Gossip Girl. Omg can we just take a minute to appreciate how marvelous that show is?! Like seriously if you've never watched it or heard of it then you're pretty much living under a rock. Everyone please watch Gossip Girl, you won't be disappointed. I promise. 

Okay guys so this is the end of this little list I made for you, I hope you liked it!
P.s. You can find this movies on Netlix!
P.p.s You guys should watch Harry Potter, cause is one of my favs.



No comments:

Post a Comment