Monday, December 1, 2014

Who Plays sports? Girls Play Sports!

Guys I have some exiting news.....I made the basketball team!!!! Yay!!!! I'm so exited, I can't wait to start playing and start learning new skills. Oh yea an of course meeting new fellow basketball lovers. Wow that sentence sounded a lot cooler in my head. OOPS. Okay so lets get back to the point of this post. This post is going to be about sports and school and also how girls aren't that bad at sports.

Here's a picture of Park City Girls Basketball Team 2k14-2k15 (btw I'm number 14)
Please excuse the Walsh Photographic Design symbol in the middle.
Special thanks to Walsh Photography 

First of all let's start with talking about how sports actually help you with school. Like tbh basketball is the best thing that has happen to my grades. Since I've started basketball I felt like I had to be more responsible, so I've been turning homework in earlier. So after all sports don't really interfere with school, because it actually makes you more responsible.

Secondly, seriously who said boys are better than girls at playing sports?! Because that's totally true....LOL. No like seriously us girls are never gonna be able to compare ourselves with boys, because their body is built in a different way then ours. But here's the thing, that should never stop you from wanting to become better and giving your best at what ever sport you play. Just because you can't be better then boys it doesn't mean you can't be better then other girls. So actually girls usually have the tendency of being better then boys at other things so why should you care if you can't be better then a boy at a sport when you can beat him at 100 other things. Guys, in my opinion girls can play what ever sport they want. There is this girl at my school that plays football and she's probably 10x better then the other guys playing in that field. So what I'm trying to get here is that we shouldn't let our sex stop us from playing what we want to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment