Monday, March 23, 2015

Best Songs Of 2k14

Hi everyone, so you know how seriously everyone is obsess with music? Well I've decided to write a post about the best songs that came out on 2k14 and why everyone is obsess with music. Just an FYI this is my opinion, so you guys should comment your favorites of 2k14. Okay, lets get started with the reason why everyone likes music so much. I personally think is because not only because of the catchy rhythm but also because everyone can relate with a song. Seriously everyone can relate with s song, and it's just a way for someone to express themselves with out having to do it. Now that's done let get to our list.


  1. Budapest. George Ezra
  2. All of me. John Legend
  3. Stay with me. Sam Smith
  4. I know I'm not the only one. Sam Smith
  5. Thinking out loud. Ed Sheeran
  6. Rude. Magic
  7. Money on my mind. Sam Smith
  8. Drunk in love. Beyonce
  9. Summer. Clavin Harris
  10. Don't. Ed Sheeran
  11. Am I wrong. Nico & Vinz
  12. Chandelier. Sia
  13. Do I wanna know. Arctic Monkeys
  14. Blame. Calvin Harris
  15. Uptown funk. Bruno Mars
So guys these are the songs that I can remember from the top of my head. OH, just so you know this songs aren't in order. Thank you so much for reading. XOXO Francesca.

Taylor Swift is perf, no matter what y'all haters say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment