Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Online Stores

Girls lets start by stating something obvious, we love shopping, we like looking around stores and looking at cute clothes and just trying it on. Seriously I think I have an obsession with shopping, and wearing clothes for the first time. I think that's one of the best feeling ever. Well this post is about awesome online stores that have the cutest clothes. Also I'm going to list some stores that are pretty cheap and still have cute clothes. So you should totally keep reading!

My number one all time favorite store is Pac Sun. This store has really cute clothes and it's actually not that expensive. I mean you can find anything from any price range, just like every store. From this store I really like their jeans, and how many different kinds they have. Buying online is really easy and fast.
Scream shot by me. LOL

The second store that has some pretty cute clothes is Forever 21. This store is full of different pattern shirt and pants. How great is that?! If I had to rate this store on scale of 1-5 I would probably give it a 4.25. Buying online in their website is supper easy and fast.

Creds to eloisapuentes.com
Another pretty good store is American Eagle. Their clothes there is super cute and they have the cutest cardigans and dresses. One of the must check out stores. They website is really easy to underhand and easy to check out too.
Scream shot creeds to me..again. I should probably become a professional at this.
I hope you guys liked this post and please leave a comment of what you want me to write about next. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it! XOXO Francesca.

No comments:

Post a Comment