Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What's To Come This Summer

Summer 2k15 is on its way!!! Yay!!! I'm seriously so pumped about it. This summer is going to be the best summer ever. Do you know why? Well it's because I intend in making it the best. Yes, I will make sure my friends and I have one of the greatest summer. I've decided that I'm going to try doing new things, such as going to Lagoon and going on rides, mainly because I'm terrified of roller coasters. Yes, you've found out my secret, I'm a total chicken ones it get to heights.

One of the biggest things that I'm planing on is going on a road trip with my friends. I mean doesn't that sound fun! My friends and I are planing on it so we'll make it happen. Another thing that's coming up this summer is that I'm going to California for the first time ever. I'm so exited for it. The main thing of this summer is that Pitch Perfect 2 is coming out!!!!! Yay!! *starts crying of joy and doing cartwheels* I seriously love that movie so much! I mean if it was legal to marry a movie that would be the movie that I would marry. No joke. I'm actually pretty exited about all the new songs that are coming out this summer. Oh but mainly hanging out with Darbi and getting Starbucks every single day, just like las summer. Well those are all the things I'm really exited about for this summer. Please comment below what you are exited for this summer. XOXO Francesca.

Please enjoy this sassy picture of Olaf enjoying summer. That is literally going to be me at the pool. lol. PC : Wallpaperserie


No comments:

Post a Comment